LISTEN ONLINE or DOWNLOAD SERMONS If listening on an iPhone or other handheld device… wait about 1 minute for the sound cloud link to appear and click the arrow, or you can download the sermon. . .
CURRENT SERMON SERIES
American Idols- Love, Sex, Romance
American Idols- Money
CARING FOR THE POOR
LOVE IN ACTION
TC THREE YEAR ANNIVERSARY
NEW LIFE IN CHRIST: ALL ABOUT RELATIONSHIP
JESUS IS CENTRAL
THE HOLY SPIRIT
SHARING YOUR FAITH
WHAT IS BAPTISM?- Romans 8
TRUSTING IN GOD- Proverbs 3:5-6
OVERCOMING FEAR- PSALM 46
TAMARINDO CHURCH MISSION STATEMENT
1. Leading People to an Ever-Deepening Experience of Christian Life, Love and Faith
2. Communicating the Bible in Ways that are Clear and Meaningful to our Relationship with God and with Others.
3. Connecting People to Authentic Christian Community Where they Can Grow Spiritually.
4. Cultivating Hearts of Compassion to Serve the Needs of a Broken and Fallen World
1. How Can A Good God Allow Evil and Suffering? (Part 1)
2. God Enters Into Our Suffering
DO ALL ROADS LEAD TO THE SAME GOD?
1. Do All Roads Lead to the Same God?- Lyle Watson
2. How to Believe There is Only One Way While Maintaining an Attitude of Humility, Respect and Welcome Toward Those Who Don’t.
No Recording- Click the following link title to download the sermon manuscript/notes.
3. The Uniqueness of the Christian God Among Other Faiths
Does God Exist?- Andy Ahrens
Is God Rational? – Andy Ahrens
Who is Jesus? – Andy Ahrens
TELL ME A STORY
One of the things that made Jesus a “stand-out” among other teachers of his day was his use of illustrative story… more particularly, his use of parables. Through these parables he revealed deep truths about God and what it means to live a life that honors God and others. Come join us on Sundays as we hear some of these stories Jesus told… and discover what these stories mean for us.
1. The Soil of Our Hearts (The Sower and the Seed).
2. The Treasure and Pearl of Great Price
3. The Vineyard Owner
4. The Rich Man and Lazarus
5. Pharisee & Tax Collector: A Religious Man and the Sinner Before God
6. Wheat and the Tares: Living as Believers Among Unbelievers
7. The Lost Sheep: God Rescues the Lost
8. The Mustard Seed: God’s Kingdom Growth in the World
9. The Prodigal Son: The Father’s Love for His Children
In the historical records of Jesus’ time spent hanging on the cross, there are seven times when Jesus spoke. This Easter we are taking a look at what the significance of those final words of Jesus meant for him… and for us. Join us in this seven week sermon series… Words From the Cross.
1. My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me?
2. Father Forgive Them…
3. I Thirst.
4. It is finished.
5. Today you will be with me in paradise.
6. Here is your mother… here is your son.
7. Into your hands I commit my spirit.
One of the profound teachings of Christianity is the claim that Jesus was God in human form. As we are told in the gospel of John, “The word became flesh and dwelled among us”. This is the Christian doctrine of the Incarnation. And when God dwelled among us in human form in the person of Jesus, for a unique moment in history, humanity was given a Face to Face encounter with the God who created the cosmos. In this sermon series, we will look at passages where Jesus reveals to us the heart of who God is. We invite you to join us on this journey.
1. Face to Face with an Unfaithful Friend
2. Face to Face with a Social Outcast
3. Face to Face at a Funeral
4. Face to Face with a Demon Possessed Man
5. Face to Face: Woman With a Past VIDEO: Viewed as part of sermon message: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q49BbfgJbto
6. Face to Face: With a Religious Guy
7. Face to Face- The Face of God in Jesus
1. Our Father in Heaven
2. Hallowed Be Your Name
3. Your Kingdom Come Your Will Be Done
4. Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread
5. Forgive Us As We Also Forgive
6. Forgiveness Part II
7. Lead Us Not Into Temptation
8. Deliver Us From Evil
Tamarindo Church’s Mission Statement is
to an ever-deepening experience
of Christian Life, Love and Faith
The following sermon is mean to help give newcomers a window into the heart of our church and the vision of our church. We hope you enjoy the series.
1. Tamarindo Mission Statement – Leading People
2. Communicating the Bible
3. Connecting People
4. Cultivating Hearts NOTE: This message includes a video. When you reach the point in the video when we start the video. Hit “pause” on the sermon, and CLICK HERE to watch the video on Youtube. After watching the video, resume listening to the sermon.